At the Pernera Beach Hotel sustainable, responsible behavior is a priority. We are committed in pursuing a tripe bottom-line approach of environmental, financial and social responsibility. By finding innovative ways to do more with less we aim to drive sustainability efforts and build resilience into our property in order to continue positively impacting the community in which we operate.
Through collaboration with our associates, suppliers, our staff as well as our guests, we actively work to reduce the environmental impact and risk to our business, by focusing of critical areas including carbon emissions, energy, food & beverage, indoor environmental quality, supply chain, waste and water.
Additionally, we are committed to integrating leading environmental practices and sustainability principals aimed at:
- Conserving natural resources.
- Protecting ECO system bio diversity.
- Driving sustainable development.
- Minimizing waste and pollution.
- Establishing and reporting on key environmental performance indicators.
- Raising environmental awareness amongst our associates, staff, guests and community.
We acknowledge that achieving our goals and objectives will require many changes to be made over time. However, we strongly believe that our sustainability efforts share the interest of both current and future generations and constitute the foundation of long-lasting success.
For more information please see below:
Integrated Policy Statement